We all want to have a DSLR camera of our own, but we cannot buy because of many problems. Many people are thinking of buying a new camera but can not decide which camera to buy. So for beginners and small money, I’ll show you some cameras as well as lenses and accessories that will be good for you. If you are looking for a good quality camera for a small amount of money then you have come to the right place. Below are some of the best cameras.
1. Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with NIKKOR AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens Kit
- NIKON AUTHORIZED DEALER – Includes Full NIKON USA WARRANTY
- 24.2 Megapixels DX-Format CMOS Image Sensor | EXPEED Image Processing System | Image sensor in the D3500 is approximately 15x larger than those used in typical smartphones for sharper, clearer photos with richer details
- Capture Full HD 1080p Video at 60/50/30/25/24p instantly and effortlessly | 5 FPS Continuous Shooting | Broad ISO Range of 100-25,600 | 11 Point autofocus (AF) system spread across the frame, and fulltime AF locks onto your subject and keeps it in focus | Works with Nikon’s snapbridge app for sharing photos with a compatible smartphone or tablet and for operating the camera remotely via Bluetooth
- CAMERA INCLUDES: Nikon D3500 DSLR Interchangeable Lens Camera Body | AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens | LC-55A 55mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap | Rear Lens Cap | EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery | MH-24 Quick Charger | AN-DC3 Strap | BF-1B Body Cap | DK-25 Rubber Eyecup | Nikon USA Authorized Dealer Warranty
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Deco Gear Camera Gadget Bag for DSLR Cameras (Small) | Lexar Professional 633x 32GB UHS-1 Class 10 SDHC Memory Card w/ 95MB/s Read Speed | LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen | Lens Dust Remover | 12″ Rubberized Tripod | Microfiber Cloth | Screen Protectors | Card Reader | Card Storage Case | Photo and Video Professional Editing Software Suite: OfficeSuite Premium, Aurora HDR Advanced Photo Editor, Photo Noir, Video Suite, Slideshow Maker, Photo Editor 5, Photo Focus, piZap Pro, Photo DeNoise
2. Nikon D5600 24.2MP DSLR Touchscreen Camera
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor. Approx. 0.82x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m(*1))
- 3.2″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC
3. Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera w/ 15-45mm Lens
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi*, NFC** and Bluetooth***.
- Intuitive Touchscreen, 3.0-inch Tilt-type LCD.
- AF Points: Up to 49 points (Maximum)
4. Canon EOS 2000D (Rebel T7) DSLR Camera + 18-55mm III Kit (International Model)
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- FullHD 1920 × 1080 30p video recording
- AF sensor with 9 cross-type AF points
- 3-inch vari-angle touchscreen
- WiFi & NFC connectivity
5. Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80
- KIT INCLUDES: Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Digital Camera – Battery Pack – AC Adapter/Charger – USB Cable – Shoulder Strap – Lens Cap – Lens Cap String – Panasonic 1 Year Warranty – 16GB SDHC Card – Lowepro Camera Bag – Cleaning Kit – Memory Wallet – Card Reader – PC Software Package
- FULL RANGE 60X LONG ZOOM: The LUMIX FZ80 long-zoom camera is an “All-Rounder” that everyone can enjoy. From 20mm wide-angle for breathtaking landscapes to an amazing 60X zoom to capture far off moments, the FZ80’s lens brings it all together.
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: Unleash 4K technology with 4K Video capture. The 4K video mode captures up to 4X the resolution of standard Full HD. Amazing quality for your fast-paced action and exciting scenes.
- SHOOT NOW, “POST FOCUS” LATER: Panasonic’s newest 4K technology “Post Focus” feature allows you set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. Plus selecting several focus points via the Focus Stacking feature provides a greater depth of focus creative freedom.
- IMPRESSIVE LOW LIGHT PERFORMANCE: Enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive low-light capture.
6. Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera Kit with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent speed and quality
- ISO 100 6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light. Compatible with Eye-Fi Cards. Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites, and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device
- 9 point AF system (including one center cross‐type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results. AF Assist Beam Effective range: Approx. 13.1 ft. / 4.0m. Periphery: Approx. 11.5 ft. / 3.5m
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand